Zoople ActiveX Spelling DLL is an inline spell checker for HTML editors. It connects to the HTML DOM of any HTML editor that exposes the mshtml HTMLDocument or iHTMLDocument2 interface.
It is compatible with and supported for both the Zoople HTML5 Editor ActiveX and older nBit HTML Editor ActiveX controls. Existing customers with current support licenses qualify for a 40% discount for the DLL, please email us at [email protected] for a discount code.
The DLL uses either the inbuilt spell checking in Windows 8 / 8.1, and Windows 10, or by using the MS-Word spell checking library (requires MS-Word to be installed).
The DLL’s features include -
- Spell as you type
- Spell check an entire document or HTML element
- Spell check and offer corrections via the API for an entire document or HTML element (also using a popup dialog when combined with the Zoople HTML5 Editor ActiveX
- Autocorrect (including predefined custom words)
- Custom dictionaries (when using Win8/8.1/10 spelling)
- Multilingual – defaults to the system's default input language on Windows 8, 8.1, 10