HTML 5 and CSS 3 Compatible Editor for ActiveX
A HTML5 / CSS3 editor ActiveX control for developers who need to manage HTML based rich-text in their applications. Most CSS3 stylings can by applied via a valid CSS rules string in the same way you would apply CSS to a web page. It is designed for use in VB6, VFP, Office / VBA applications and other development environments that support 32 bit ActiveX controls.
It's feature rich user interface includes;
- Text formating and alignment
- HTML Table handling including row and column management
- Images management
- CSS3 visual builder
- optional source markup editing
Developers can also;
- Directly access the HTML DOM
- Retreive the currently selected HTML element as an IHTMLElement
- Iterate through the DOM tree to find and test for specific parent elements
- Intercept clipboard clipboard functionality
- Execute their own formatting commands on the edited document
- Implement custom dialogs for images, hyperlinks, and other URLs
It serves as an upgrade to the existing nBit HTML Editor control. Existing license holders receive a 35% discount on the full purchase price. Please email us with your existing license information to obtain a discounted order.