A HTML5 Editor designed specifically for Microsoft Access.
Written using the inbuilt Access webbrowser control it requires no additional 3rd party ActiveX controls. It is designed for both 32bit and 64bit Microsoft Access for Office 2010 thru to the current Office 365. It is written entirely in VBA, using only native MSAccess controls.
The licensed version includes the complete VBA source code, and includes support for 12 months from the date of purchase. Distribution of the source code in your accde or mde is royalty-free.
The licensed package includes:
- Complete VBA source code (accdb and mdb versions)
- Source code for example implementations - mail merge, CSS, data-binding
The editor supports:
- HTML5 markup
- CSS3 styles
- Image and hyperlink customtisation
- Tables and context menu functions (insert,delete rows and columns)
- A CSS3 style builder
- Prefined CSS that can be applied to the control (i.e. default fonts, colors etc)
- Customisable right-click context menus
- Programmatic access to the HTML DOM via VBA
- Inline spell checking and error highlighting, spelling suggestions dialog and drop down menu, autocorrect
Minimum requirements for MS-Access demos and source code
mde version - Access 2010 SP2 or Access runtime 2010 SP2 / MS Access (full version) 2010 SP2 or greater
accde version - Access 2016 / Access O365
all versions (accdb, accde, mdb, mde) - Spelling checking requires MSWord - an instance of MSWord runs invisibly providing spell checking and spelling suggestions.