A .NET multilingual spelling control specifically for Winforms textboxes that runs natively on all .NET frameworks from 3.5 upwards.
Simple to implement
Just place the control on a windows form or other container object, such as a frame. Then set the language to perform spell checking and correction in (defaults to the system default language), initiate the control in form_load to hook all your textboxes, and exclude the textboxes that you don't want spell checked.
- Multi-lingual (works with all Windows 8 and Windows 10 language packs)
- Inline spelling error highlighting in any language
- Spelling correction via context menu and spelling suggestions dialog
- Single line and mulit-line textboxes
- Custom dictionaries
- Run natively on Windows 8, 8.1 and 10
- Does not require dictionary files
- Integrates with existing Winforms textboxes (no need to replace any controls)
- Winforms application running under .NET framework 3.5 or greater
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 (Windows 7 is not supported) Please note: The DLL may be used in Windows 7 and XP applications but spell checking will not be performed