HTML 5 and CSS 3 Compatible Editor for ActiveX
A HTML 5 / CSS 3 editor ActiveX control for developers who need to manage HTML based rich-text in their applications. Most CSS3 stylings can by applied via a valid CSS rules string in the same way you would apply CSS to a web page.
It is designed for use in VB6, VFP, Office / VBA applications and other development environments that support 32 bit ActiveX controls.
Now Available - You may request a source code version containing the full VB6 source code for the control. If you are interested then please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may read more and "Add to Cart" on this page.
The WYSIWYG editor's feature rich user interface includes;
- Text formating and alignment
- HTML Table handling including row and column management
- Images management
- CSS3 visual builder
- optional source markup editing
- Full language localization of the entire control's user interface
- This includes tooltips, menus and forms
- Includes language file examples for (English, German, French, and Spanish)
Developers can also;
- Directly access the HTML DOM and DOM events like mouse clicks, key down events etc.
- Retreive the currently selected HTML element as an IHTMLElement
- Iterate through the DOM tree to find and test for specific parent elements
- Intercept clipboard clipboard functionality
- Execute their own formatting commands on the edited document
- Implement custom dialogs for images, hyperlinks, and other URLs
- Implement "spell-as-you-type" functionality with auto-correction, error highlighting and an error checking dialog (see below)
Discounts for nBit Information Technologies customers
For existing nBit customers the Zoople HTML Editor for ActiveX serves as an upgrade to the existing nBit HTML Editor control. Existing nBit HTML Editor license holders receive a 35% discount on the full purchase price (please note :- this does not apply to source code licenses). Please email us with your existing license information to obtain a discounted order.
Spell checking, error highlighting and correction capable
Also available as an add-on product is the the Inline Spelling Checker ActiveX DLL. The spell checker alllows for spell checking as you type, auto-correct as you type, as well as spell checking the entire text content of the control with or without a pop-up spelling corrections dialog.