A spelling add-on license for the Winforms HTML Editor .NET.
No additional software is required as the code is built in to the existing HTML Editor .NET from version 18.104.22.168.
The optional spelling add-on utilizes the in-built spelling capabilities of Windows 8, 8.1 and Windows 10. Because of this users are limited only to the language packs they have installed on their PC's.
Spell Checking Features
- Checks spelling of words as the user types with error highlighting
- Spell check an entire document or HTML element
- Integrated right click spelling context menu
- Spell check and offer corrections via the API for an entire document or HTML element
- Optional pop-up spelling dialog
- Autocorrect pre-defined custom words
- Custom dictionaries - "Add to Dictionary" option included in spelling context menu
- English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Italian and most Latin-based languages
- subsets of languages - for example en-AU, en-US, fr-FR, fr-CA, es-ES, pt-BR
- Language defaults to the system's default input language on Windows 8, 8.1, 10
- Requires no additional dictionary files
Minimum requirements for the inline spelling add-on
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- HTML Editor .NET for Winforms version 22.214.171.124 or greater